Customer Service & Shipping Coordinator (Bilingual)
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Bilingual Customer Service & Shipping Coordinator to join our growing team in Brantford, ON. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent will provide support to customers and will be responsible for monitoring, coordinating, planning, and executing all shipping requirements.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service and shipping, or similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
- Good problem solving and math skills.
- Experience using Word, Excel, Quick Books and ability to learn required software systems.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a highly functioning team.
- Ability to multitask and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage a variety of paperwork and information.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the position are detailed below, but not limited to the following:
- Use software (ie Quick Books) to receive and manage orders.
- Manage all crucial documents for domestic and international shipments, including transportation of dangerous goods documents, bill of lading, shipping labels, packing lists, etc.
- Communicate with carriers and transport providers to schedule deliveries.
- Track and follow-up on shipments to ensure timely delivery.
- Monitor freight costs and make recommendations to reduce costs where possible.
- Professionally, proactively and effectively resolve customer inquiries.
- Maintain strong relationships with carriers and dedicated service providers.
- Comply with the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Other duties as assigned to support the Operations department.
About the Role
- Full-time, permanent
- 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday
- Based in Brantford, ON
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Employer paid health, vision & dental benefits.
- Professional training and growth opportunities.
Elastochem is a proud Canadian, family owned manufacturer located in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. We've been making, distributing and selling quality products to our Canadian customer base and beyond since 1987. We're proud of our Canadian heritage and have built our business on a foundation of innovative products, technical expertise and above all else—first-rate customer service.
Elastochem Specialty Chemicals Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Elastochem’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Elastochem does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject "Bilingual Customer Service & Shipping Coordinator".